Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm going to Miami
























































(Pretend Will Smith is singing about bilingual Miami right here.) :)

I am so excited. I am so excited to meet the ladies I have never met and see the ones I haven't seen in a while. This trip is going to be so fun!! And it is long overdue.
My mom is coming in town as well as my step sister Angela and I am so stoked to see them. I wish they could stay longer- but they're only coming in town to watch Dane for us. So tonight will be fun to have drinks with some of the ladies in my family! And then tomorrow am- watchout Southwest airlines- because a little momma with a pair of buttless chaps is coming your way!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


It was so fun ladies. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and incredibly entertaining time!



No comments: